We offer only high quality granular fertilizer for each time of the season.
Our very own custom blended professional fertilizer is made up of the best slow release technology that will feed your lawn for 8-10 weeks. This ensures the lawn the right amount of nitrogen throughout a longer period of time, including low volatilization. This means the plant can take up as much of the nutrients as possible with very low waste.
Slow release fertilizers are the best option because they allow the turf to slowly take up the nitrogen for an even and steady growth, instead of a short burst over a couple weeks. Our blend needs to be used less frequent therefore saving you money.
Our bio stimulant treatment is a mixture of Humic Acid, Kelp, and Micro Nutrients that creates a unique and extremely beneficial application for your soil.
What is Humic Acid?
Its an organic material that is mined underground and is thousands of years old. We use it as an excellent carbon source for the soil.
How can it benefit my lawn?
1. Excellent source of carbon
2. Allows the root system to absorb more of the fertilizers and nutrients that we give it
3. Enables your soil to hold more water for a longer period of time which means less watering! Your lawn can begin to go for longer lengths without needing to be watered.
4. It loosens up hard packed clay soils, so your root system has a better chance of growing deeper
How can Kelp benefit my lawn?
1. Provides many micro nutrients and amino acids that the root system needs to grow thicker and healthier
2. Allows the turf to become more resistant to heat and drought
3. Trains the turf to be more resistant against pests and insects such as chinch bug
4. Increases the physical size of the grass plant
5. Encourages deeper rooting and a much quicker germination of new seed
It is very beneficial to apply these treatments 2-3 times per year, and can be used with all of our lawn programs! Including micronutrients into our programs such as Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Boron, Molybdenum, and Sulfur makes our programs better than any of our competitors.
These treatments can be used for more than just your lawn. Apply this to your garden, flower beds, shrubs, and trees to help them grow healthier too!
NEW to our Bio-Stimulant pack is a liquid aeration. This treatment is specifically designed to loosen hard compacted soil in order to create a healthier and more functioning soil. It will also aid in breaking down the thatch layer in your lawn to alloy your soil to uptake nutrients more efficiently.
This product has a high content of carbon and organic matter that will be stored in the soil and aid in microbial activity to allow your soil to actively store and transfer water and nutrients.
Sometimes the reason that your lawn may not look too great is due to an incorrect ph of the soil. A Lime treatment can correct this issue as well as green up the colour of the grass.